Hey, people! Hope you’re having a good day!
People who have never been to New Haven. New Haven? New heaven? People get confused. Lol. But yeah, Walking in the streets of ingenious and talented butterflies is my idea of heaven. People are brimming with a lot of ideas, inspirations by the stories of heroic adventures and positive vibes in this city and their zeal for a positive outlook in life. The first visible manifestation is the connection with social attitudes and productivity. It’s beautiful to explore the heart of Yale.
Being in New Haven surrounded by beautiful campus “Yale University” and people with full of vim and vigour. Yale campus is scattered everywhere around downtown, and people are wallowing in the city filled with cafes, coffee shops, and restaurants nearby.
It’s quite challenging, and the competition gets tougher and tougher every year, thus allowing us to overcome the failure and get better. And, There are libraries everywhere which is one of the foremost places in the world. The city is just absolutely beautiful.
Coming to Fashion, I can’t wait to share my new outlook, inspirations with you. Pokemon Go took me to different places with a lot of surprises. I have seen people running around, and them feeling energetic. You’ll find two things – Pokemon and a place you’ve never been. Haha.
Full of nerds, geeks, and talented people around in this city filled with a lot of thoughts running around. Some tend to dress up like nerd or geek or something they wish to express. Fashion is an expression of one’s itself. It doesn’t matter what you were before, and how much you spend on clothes. You can elevate your life with style and panache and show them who you are. The only thing that matters is the transformation. I am sure everyone finds fascinating about the transformation of caterpillars into butterflies. It’s a mutual attraction towards a change of transformation.
One of my friend who was wearing simple plaids shirt and glasses, you might consider them as a nerd. But underneath his shirt, he was wearing Valar Morghulis t-shirt which would be reflected as more of a geek person. He is a big fan of Valar Morghulis. My point is, Just wear something you love! It’s all just about wearing your statement on your sleeve and expressing your fashion quote.
Nowadays, A metamorphosis consumes all my daily activities from being a Finance student to a Fashion Blogger. I tend to dress up with confidence and panache.
Sometimes, I complain a lot about the weather. Others also would relate to this situation, as well as struggling in a dramatic weather condition. I can relate to it, but at least I am not too sad about it.
Nah. It’s okay. Sometimes, you have to confront the problems of a season.
I was dressed in a way that would suit this season. I mean like, all in one. I was wrapped with a pair of white pants and a blue chambray shirt. Blue is my all time favourite colour. Also, I wore a dark grey cardigan and a scarf on to pep up the look and face the circumstances of this awful weather.
WHERE TO EAT:
• Have you ever been to Tomatillo? Well, It’s not a tomato place. Haha. You get Mexican food. It’s like Chipotle Mexican Grill. You get to choose fresh ingredients, authentic flavours, and they are mixed in a burrito bowl or tacos.
• Wanna have Waffles? Try this place called Maison Mathis. I ordered two waffles – Belgian Chocolate and Fresh Fruit. My favourite is Fresh Fruit. Tell me what’s yours in the comment section if you’re going there anytime.
• Pizza! Pizza! Pizza is winning over laziness. Try pizzas at Aladdin Pizza. It’s pretty good. I went there twice, one day when there was nothing to eat at home, and the other day before leaving this beautiful place.
• Coffee! I know some places make coffee very strong or very dark. I like perfect brewed coffee. You can try the coffee at Starbucks and Book Trader Cafe. Book Trader Cafe is a place where you can borrow books and spend some quality time over a cup of coffee. I must say, It’s quite time consuming.
• Wanna have a big juice? Berries, Avocados, Bananas, etc. Everything in one juice box. The combination of all these ingredients is infused with full of antioxidants and energy booster. I’ve tried the No.4 which I don’t remember the name cause it was written in details. Lol. But, It’s worth it. Try for yourself at The Juice Box.
• Thali Too? Yeah, Thali Too! Haha. It’s an Indian Cuisine Veg Restaurant. I’m an Indian, and I have missed eating Indian food for awhile, So I’ve considered going to this place and ordered an Indian dish called Masala Dosa. When dosa arrived, It was huge and tasty! You should try this place if you’re looking for an Indian dish.
• Insomnia Cookies? I know I’m writing about this in the end cause you can never leave a place without a dessert. Home delivery are open till 3 AM. I had two scoops of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice cream that induces Insomnia. And, I loved it. You can combine the ingredients like an ice cream sandwiched between two different cookies.
If you’re planning to visit New Haven anytime, Visit these places. You’ll thank me later. I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below!